Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Franchise Evaluation Checklist - Yourself

I interviewed the owner of Niko-Niko Onigiri, Mr Hii, at PV 128 on 23 July 2013, approximately around 1pm.

These are the questions and answers.

1) Can you tolerate the financial risk? Would business failure wipe you out financially?
Yes, it will definitely wipe me out financially because it affects a lot of things especially these 4 elements, which are rental, staff salary, utilities bill and stocks. If any of the 4 elements have any problem, it will definitely affect the others.

2) Are you genuinely interested in the product or service you will be selling? Do you enjoy this kind of business? Do you like to sell? 
Yes, i am actually a Nutritionist graduate but because I like Food & Beverages (F&B) field, so i want to change my path in nutrition. In F&B, I can learn and get to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment